THE LIGHTER SIDE
It's Great to be a Man
As Related to Us by a Woman
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- You never have to drive to another gas station because this one’s just too icky.
- Same work... more pay.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
- New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with “So, notice anything different?”
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- You can go to a public toilet without a support group.
- You can leave the motel bed unmade.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.
- If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
- You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger’s seat.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You don’t have to clean your apartment if the meter reader is coming.
- You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking “He must be mad at me.”
- You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
- If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
- You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You can “do” your nails with a pocketknife.
- Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in 45 minutes.
<< Back to Articles
PHONE & FAX
(973) 625–4979 (alt.)
(973) 263–4244 (fax)
6 Rose Court
Denville, NJ 07834-1717
1055 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-1230
OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK