Some Interesting Trivia
- The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- Coca-Cola was originally green. (...and contained Cocaine!)
- Every day, more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
- Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
- The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska.
- The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%
- The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
- The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
- Those San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David; Hearts - Charlemagne; Clubs - Alexander the Great; Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.
- "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
- No NFL team that plays its home games in a domed stadium has ever won a Superbowl.
- The only two days of the year in which there are no professional sports games (MLB, NBA, NHL or NFL) are the day before and the day after the Major League All-Stars Game.
<< Back to Articles
PHONE & FAX
(973) 625–4979 (alt.)
(973) 263–4244 (fax)
6 Rose Court
Denville, NJ 07834-1717
1055 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-1230
OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK